Offshore Construction Superintendent
Bagwell Energy Services is searching for an ideal candidate for upcoming Shelf and Deepwater projects. The ideal candidate will have at the minimum five (5) years’ experience in an Offshore Supervisory role pertaining primarily in Construction. Candidate must be drug free (show green in DISA and ISN) and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel Spreadsheets and basic understanding of Power Point. The ideal candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate the ability to sufficiently explain the purpose as well as conduct an onsite JSEA.
- Demonstrate the ability to properly perform and document a “Lockout & Tag out” on all potential energy sources as per the Company and/or Clients Safe Work Practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to sufficiently lead and control skilled labor and work crews engaged in all aspects of construction, fitting and welding operations.
- Demonstrates the ability to optimize resources to ensure the efficient and timely completion of operational tasks.
- Demonstrates organizational skills while following policies, procedures and safe work practices.
- Demonstrates the ability to adequately read and understand specifications, drawings and other disciplines related to onsite construction projects.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain a professional and respectful culture among workforce and develops excellent working relationships with client representatives.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate operational instructions to workforce.
- Demonstrates the ability to prevent waste and misuse of equipment and material.
- Demonstrates the ability to properly supply work crews with tools, equipment and materials.
- Demonstrates the ability to monitor and direct work to ensure compliance with established methods, guidelines, standards, and procedures associated with welding, fitting and construction operations.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Proactively participates in Company meetings and training for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to adequately perform job functions.
Pay is DOE and will be discussed on hire date/after interview if hired.