Bagwell Energy Services is searching for an ideal candidate for upcoming Shelf and Deepwater projects. Candidate must have, at a minimum (3) years in the Offshore Construction setting as a Fitter/Welder. Candidate must be proficient in either Structural, Vessel and/or Pipe Welding/Fitting. Top Pay goes to the candidate who possesses a mastery in all three. The ideal candidate will be drug free (Must be green in DISA and ISN). The ideal candidate must also be competent to the following:
- Demonstrates the ability to sufficiently explain the purpose as well as conduct and onsite JSEA.
- Demonstrates the ability to adequately perform and document a “Lockout and Tag Out” on all potential energy sources as per the Company and/or Client’s Safe Work Practices.
- Demonstrates the ability to properly fabricate a wide variety of metal structures from oral directions, sketches, drawings and blueprints for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items as needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to sufficiently maintain compliance with all established standards and procedures for joining materials.
- Demonstrates the ability to properly estimate material for the purpose of determining costs for specific jobs.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain a current body of knowledge concerning products and methods for joining materials.
- Demonstrates the ability to adequately request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Demonstrates the ability to sufficiently ensure all work is accomplished in the safest manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
Pay is DOE and will be discussed on hire date/after the interview if hired.